- 5 pieces Beacon Seaweed Chicken fillets
- Some sliced gingers
- Some garlic
- Some shallots
- Some dried chillies
- Some spring onions
- Some Sichuan peppercorn
- 1tsp potato flour
- 2tsp water
- After dicing the chicken fillets, season the chicken with marinade and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce. Add cooking wine, dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, chicken powder, sugar and water into a bowl. Stir well.
- Preheat the wok with oil and slowly add in the chicken. Fry the chicken with high heat until the surface becomes crispy.
- Dish out the chicken and strain the oil.
- Add some sliced gingers, garlic cloves, and shallots into the wok and sauté slightly, then add in some dried chilies, spring onions and Sichuan peppercorns to continue sauté.
- Add in the chicken cubes and the sauce, continue to stir fry.
- Stir fry until the sauce is nearly absorbed, then add in spring onions.
- Add in potato flour solution to thicken the sauce.