Beacon Mart Holding shall use reasonable endeavours to deliver Products of acceptable quality to the delivery address specified and keyed in by the Customer but Beacon Mart Holding cannot guarantee any firm delivery time and Beacon Mart Holding shall not be liable for any delay in its delivery services, if the delay has been due to causes beyond the control of Beacon Mart Holding.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. We provide delivery service to nationwide locations (except East Malaysia).
- For Orders placed before 5pm (Klang Valley only), we shall deliver your order on the following day.
- For Orders placed after 5pm (Klang Valley only), please allow one to two (1-2) working days or otherwise notified by Beacon Mart Holding.
- Please note that certain locations, out of Klang Valley (e.g. Rawang, Banting, Nilai, Jenjarom, Teluk Panglima etc.), may require up to five (5) working days for delivery or otherwise notified by Beacon Mart Holding
- Please allow up to seven (7) working days for outstation Orders (i.e. Northern Region, Southern Region and East Coast) or otherwise notified by Beacon Mart Holding.
*Please note that we are unable to accept delivery to a P.O. Box delivery service address. Accordingly, In event of any delivery address which is not covered by our delivery partners, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
A quick illustration on the above terms including the delivery charges is tabled below for easy understanding:
i) Within Klang Valley
- For locations within Selangor & Kuala Lumpur but out of Klang Valley: up to five (5) working days or otherwise notified by Beacon Mart Holding.
ii) Other than Selangor & Kuala Lumpur
3. In any event Customers would require to amend their receiving address/date/contact person/contact number, please do notify Beacon Mart Holding immediately. (Beacon Mart Holding Customer Service 016 333 4371)
Beacon Mart Holding would at its best endeavour assist on such amendment but shall not be liable and responsible for any losses/discrepancies if such orders had been delivered prior to the above notification.
4. In such event Customers are unable to receive their delivery of goods on the delivery day, Beacon Mart Holding Customer Service will call/ massage for a second delivery.
5. If the Customer is not personally available to accept their delivery, a representative may accept delivery on behalf of the Customer provided that the said representative must be over 18 years of age and capable of receiving the delivery. The Customer or its representative may be required to produce proof of identity on delivery or collection of products and all deliveries shall be signed off by the Customer or its representative on the delivery invoice.
6. Beacon Mart Holding reserves the right to withhold delivery of any products to the Customer or its representative, in any event of doubts whatsoever as to the Customer or its representative's credit worthiness or insufficient identification details provided.