- 1 Beacon Chicken whole leg
- 1 big bowl of plain water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of white pepper
- 3 spring onion
- Boil a pot of water and set aside.
- Wash the chicken leg and spring onion, then chop the spring onion.
- Prepare a wok, put the chicken skin part face down into the wok, and fry it over low heat until golden brown and fragrant.
- Let the pan-fried chicken cool for a while, cut into strips, and then put it back into the pot and stir-fried it until it is cooked.
- Pour the boiling water into the wok and simmer on high heat with the pan-fried chicken.
- Add appropriate amount of salt and white pepper.
- After simmering for 3 minutes, pour the hot soup into a bowl filled with raw green onions and enjoy.