- 10pcs Beacon seaweed chicken wings
- 120g Light soy sauce
- 120g Dark soy sauce
- 50g Rock sugar
- 20g Sliced ginger
- 100g Rice wine
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 pcs Star anise
- 1 stick Cinnamon
- 1L Water
- 1L Iced water
- Put the chicken wings into boiling water and blanch for one to two minutes.
- Drain well. Put the chicken wings into iced water, and soak for half an hour.
- Add the ingredients needed for the marinade into a deep pot, including: soy sauce, dark soy sauce, rock sugar, sliced ginger, rice wine, Worcestershire sauce, star anise, cinnamon and water, then stir well.
- Put the chicken wings into the marinade and let it boil for half to an hour on the lowest fire, then you can enjoy it.